‘Typequick Professional’ – the course for grown-ups!
It’s never too late to learn to touch type!
If you have been struggling for years with two-finger typing and giving yourself neck-ache by looking down at the keyboard, only to see that you have typed everything in capital letters when you look up at the screen, then rest assured that it is never too late to learn to touch type! It might just take you a little longer to discard your old embedded bad typing habits than if you had learned when you were a child.
Typequick Professional is a touch-typing training course for grown-ups and for older children (but for children aged 12 – 16, see ‘Typequick for Students’). It uses the same highly successful Typequick touch-typing training methodology as Typequick for Students, but uses a more adult approach, with no typing games or cartoon characters.
The Typequick Professional touch-typing training course will teach you to touch type, using all your fingers and without looking at the keyboard, in around 10 – 20 hours of regular practice sessions. Once you have learned the position of the keys, Typequick will help you to build your speed and accuracy as it takes you through a range of further exercises that will hone your skills.
Here are the main benefits:-
- Learn to touch-type in around 10 – 20 hours
- Builds up speed and accuracy to acheive speeds of over 40 wpm and sometimes much higher
- Builds confidence to become a more efficient computer user
- Type faster and therefore work smarter
- By learning to touch type you will saves hours of your precious time
- Perfect for beginners and improvers
- Web-based program, so no software to install. All you need is a broadband internet connection.
And here are some of the program’s main features:-
- 100% secure online course hosted on massive reliable Google servers
- Contains a huge 40 hours of engaging, fun and sometimes challenging content, to keep you motivated
- Settings menu allows you to change the font size, style and colours, and adjust other controls
- Set and occasionally adjust your target speed and see your progress scores measured against it
- Introductory lesson covers the home keys, finger positions and posture
- Random tailored exercises are provided to give you extra practice on the keys where your accuracy is weakest
- Separate additonal practice for number and punctuation keys
- Optional timed typing assessments, with no marking and automatic production of a Certificate of Achievement.