‘Typequick Professional’ for Schools
‘Typequick Professional’ is designed for older pupils and staff to learn to type fast.
Typequick Professional is a touch-typing training course suitable for older children from aged 12 and for adults. It uses the same highly successful Typequick touch-typing training methodology as Typequick for Students, but uses a more adult, less gamey approach, without the cartoon characters and story line. Some schools prefer it for their older pupils and it is ideal for staff who will also benefit from learning to type fast.
With the Typequick Professional touch-typing training course, you will learn to type fast, using all your fingers and without looking at the keyboard, in around 10 hours. Once you have learned the position of the keys, Typequick will help you to build your speed and accuracy as it takes you through a range of further exercises that will hone your skills.
Here are the main benefits:-
- Learn to touch-type in around 10 hours
- Build up speed and accuracy and achieve speeds of over 40 wpm and sometimes much higher
- Builds confidence to become a more efficient computer user
- Learn to type fast and therefore work smarter
- By learning to touch type you will save hours of your precious time
- Perfect for beginners and improvers
- Web-based program, so no software to install. All you need is a broadband internet connection.
And here are some of the program’s main features:-
- 100% secure online course hosted on massive reliable Google servers
- Contains a huge 40 hours of engaging, fun and sometimes challenging content, to keep you motivated
- Settings menu allows you to change the font size, style and colours, and adjust other controls
- Set and occasionally adjust your target speed and see your progress scores measured against it
- Introductory lesson covers the home keys, finger positions and posture
- Random tailored exercises are provided to give you extra practice on the keys where your accuracy is weakest
- Separate additional practice for number and punctuation keys
- Optional timed typing assessments with no marking and automatic production of a Certificate of Achievement.