Today’s pupils use a computer keyboard as often as they use a pen. Despite the introduction of voice recognition software in recent years, the keyboard remains the quickest, most effective and the most accurate way to input text or data – provided that you have the necessary typing skills!
Online interactive typing training is effective and fun. It requires no tuition and pupils can use it at home or during spare periods at school, practicing on a ‘little and often’ basis. Through this new 30-minute FREE webinar, you will find out how easy and cost effective it is to introduce typing training in your school, without needing to perform time-consuming administration activities or having to deliver extra tuition for your students.
During the webinar, we will:-
- Explain the benefits which your pupils, staff and school will derive from learning to type quickly and accurately;
- Briefly show you how the ‘Typequick’ courses work;
- Demonstrate the ‘Skill Evaluator’ typing assessment module and explain its purpose;
- Give you a quick introduction to the Typequick student progress tracking system;
- Tell you about our amazing ‘Total’ managed service, where you have all the benefits of our courseware without having to manage it.
This first of a planned series of FREE Webinars will take place on Thursday 6th July at 4.15pm and will last around 30 minutes, plus time for questions.
To reserve your place on this FREE webinar session, simply complete and submit our online contact form, making sure that you tick the ‘FREE Webinar’ box. We will then get back to you with your webinar log-in instructions.